6 Week Step Challenge
April 22nd - June 2nd
- Rockford is competing against other WM based companies to see who can average the most weekly steps
- Fitbit & Garmin Users can register their device to automatically sync their steps
- Apple Watch users are able to sync their device to a Fitbit account by using the Health App to Fitbit Sync App
- All other individuals must manually log their steps to count towards the team average
- DON'T FORGET - You must log your steps from the previous week or make sure your device synced before Monday at 11 AM for them to count!
- You will have the chance to win prizes for successful participation - SEE BELOW
HOW TO JOIN
If you joined this challenge last year, you should have received an email with a link to reset your password and log in. If you did not get an email or need help signing in please contact Kathy Fencil for assistance.
PLEASE NOTE - After you sign into your account, you need to click the "Register" button at the top of the page to join in the challenge
If you did not participate in this challenge last year and would like to join in please CLICK HERE to create an account.
You will be automatically enrolled in the challenge when you sign in.
Everyone that averages at least 10,000 steps a day over 6 weeks will win an awesome Rockford Wellness "Warrior" t-shirt
Questions? Please contact Sara Skar